Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is a network of 565 of the very best real estate firms that are located in 65 countries. These firms have 4,100 offices with 130,000 sales associates. In 2016 these firms had sales valued at over $368 billion dollars, representing 1.1 million transactions, which placed Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® #1 in sales volume in the United States.
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® outperformed all other national brands by 62 billion in sales.
When buying or selling property, select a member firm such as Ferguson Realtors to assist you.
These tips came from a survey of 400 real estate professionals. These items are listed in order of importance, from most to least.
- Get a home inspection to evaluate the safety and overall condition of the home
- Before you start your house hunting, get pre-approved for a mortgage
- Direct all communications with the seller through your real estate agent
- Get all agreements with the seller in writing
- Include important contingences in your offer, such as, financing and inspections
- Come up with realistic expections for a house based upon your budget
Source: Market Leader.com